Sunday, February 23, 2020

Introduction & Purpose-The Pharma Sales Professionals.

The Pharma Sales Professionals -Blog Introduction & Purpose.

First Thing First- Let me introduce my-self. My name is Amit Bhatia and I am associated with the Life Sciences & Pharma industry for last 20 years. During initial years of my career, I have worked as Medical Rep, Area Manager & then later switched to Human Resource Dept. For last 14 years I am working in HR Dept of Pharma companies of high repute. Currently I am enjoying a very good & respectable position with a highly reputed & respectable Indian Pharma MNC. My previous employments were with US MNCs Pharma Companies in Mumbai & Delhi. Major portion of my job includes Recruiting Medial Reps, First Line & Second Line Managers. I also induct, train & assess these professionals for their future growth & career movement.

Purpose

What prompted me to create this Blog?

In my career I have interviewed close to 5000+ candidates in last few years. As an Interviewer I observed many attributes in candidates which help them in their Selection or results in Rejection during their interview. As an experienced Pharma HR Professional, I wish to share my knowledge with the young Pharma Sales Professionals to not to commit those mistakes and achieve success in their endeavors in their careers. Hence the Sole purpose or Objective of my channel & videos is to help Young Pharma Professional grow in their Careers. In other words my personal purpose is my C O N T R I B U T I O N to the Pharma Sales Professional Fraternity. I think I would be able to CONTRIBUTE in a better manner towards my society by sharing my knowledge for the growth of young buds.

Cheers!!!

PharmaSalesProfessional@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Very genuine person.
    I have interacted with Amit & found to be an excellent guide +Mentor.
    All the best wishes to you 👍💐
    Udit Bhatnagar

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Introduction & Purpose-The Pharma Sales Professionals.

The Pharma Sales Professionals - Blog Introduction & Purpose. First Thing First- Let me introduce my-self. My name is Amit Bhatia ...

Popular Posts